As the year comes to a close and my bucketlist is all ticked off, I had a decision to make about my next goals. The 1001 days of my ‘101 goals, 1001 days’-project aren’t over yet, but I’ve decided to cut it short. While the idea is great, it’s not what I need right now.
I need more SMART goals. Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Timely. All of the goals have to be part of a bigger, 5-year, plan. A path that will eventually lead me to my mountain — the summit of my success.
My husband came up with 20 goals for 2020. The bar is much lower than the 101 I had to come up before, and they all need to be doable within a year. It’s a mix of goals I had already planned, what my usual schedule is and things that were on my to-do list for last year.
My 20 goals
- Publish book two and three of Infernal Contracts
- Fit my wedding corset again
- Read thirty books
- Setup my affiliate links
- Sort out bookcase
- Participate in BBNYA as a panelist
- Create the site map for the Lunis Aquaria website
- Write 52 blog posts for Narratess (Friday posts)
- Write 26 book reviews for Narratess (posted on Tuesday)
- Write 20 posts for Princess In A Castle
- Participate in Camp NaNo (either in April or July)
- Rewrite Life in May
- Make a resource page for book cover designers
- Make a page with small busniesses related to fountain pens and stationery
- Make a content plan for Instagram
- Buy clothes that fit
- Bake a new recipe, preferable pie or cake
- Get back in the Duolingo routine for Japanese
- Practice Japanese writing by copying lyrics
- Fold 200 paper cranes