We still don’t know when the new expansion is going to drop, what’s in it, or what the story is going to focus on. It’s hard to prepare when you don’t know anything. So my goals will be based on what I know, and that’s content that’s already there.
There is one thing that was announced, and that’s the coming of the legendary armory. I don’t know when this will be implemented, before or after the launch of the expansion, but I’m excited. This is an addition to the build templates and gear load-outs. Now you only have to craft one legendary and you can use it on all of your characters. No more swapping via the shared inventory slots. This is an extra incentive for me to finally craft that first legendary and maybe even more. But before that, there are a few things that I’ve to do. Level my crafting to 500. I still haven’t done that for every profession.
- Get all my characters to level 80
- Level armorsmith, tailor, huntsman, artificer, and weaponsmith to 500
- Unlock all Heart of Thorns masteries
- Have 100% map completion with Naella Ysangwan on all maps available to me maps, excluding raids and WvW
- Stay up to date with Icebrood Saga
- Unlock all Living World masteries
- Unlock the griffon mount
- Unlock the skyscale mount
- Full ascended armor set for ranger
- Full ascended armor set for mesmer
- Full ascended armor set for guardian
- 100% map completion of Core Tyria for Miira
Guild Wars 15th anniversary
It’s the 15th anniversary of Guild Wars and the game is getting an update. The original game has been in maintenance mode for some time so no one expected a new patch. Especially not with ten new skills and new bosses to kill to capture those skills. I logged in a few days ago and I still see a lot of people in the hubs. I don’t know if they’re Guild Wars 2 players who want to fill up their Hall of Monuments, or just people who love Guild Wars so much they never moved on.